Thursday, May 16, 2013

The different perspectives that i found

My topic of regulation of school lunches has three perspectives ,the lunch staff,students,and the students' parents.The lunch staffs' perspective is that they want the students to eat what they serve them that day.  They don't have more food to serve the students as said in USA today's kids push back on new school lunch article.The students'perspective is that they need a choice not just whatever the school wants to serve them because they may not like some meals or may be allergic to it and that person wont have anything to eat.The parents' perspective is that they want their children to have nutritious food that their children will eat and enjoy as much as the junk food they usually eat after school or later that day.

I strongly agree with the students because they want a choice and I personally want a choice too. I don't like most of the food my school serves whether they think it is healthy they usually don't make it right,when they make it i want a choice that will benefit me the most in a great tasting meal that I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment