Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I learned and how I solved many problems while working with my project

I learned many need help for many different reasons that i didn't know about earlier Ive also learned that we can do so much more than we are doing right now like just recycling or taking shorter showers. We can donate goods we can have fundraisers that's what really helps others all around the world that need this help.

1.It was difficult trying to find interesting note facts that would be good for my project on time.
1.Well since i had 26 note facts to do on Sunday I collected 10 note facts then took a 30 minute break and it felt a lot better pacing myself and breaking the work up then just doing all the work at once.

2.It was also difficult trying to fit all the information I wanted into my animoto without it overflowing.

2.To solve this I embedded  a lot of information in the slides i already had and make it make sence.

Now even though making this project came with many challenges it helped me learn a lot about the conflicts happening in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment